Thursday, August 4, 2011

Final Up-date!

We have a plan!!!  
We are getting married in two days!!!  It's going to be a ceremony, at Magnolia Grove, Sat at 10am.
        Thanks to all those who have helped or contributed in some way!

I would like to Thank my mother,Jeri, for making our childhood montage.
My father for his involvement in the planning.  My sister for making my hair a masterpiece for my wedding.  Anngie, Abbey, Stephanie and Diane for crafting miraculously elegant bracelets. My co-workers in the Operating Room. Envy foto, Chris McClain Videography, and Magnolia Grove. And most importantly for Dan who is the best fiance in the world!!!

You may be wondering, "Where are Dan and Tricia registered?" Many people have asked. We are not registered. We look forward to your company at our reception/Ceremony.  Monetary gifts are welcome but not expected.

Thanks for visiting our blog.  See you in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment